Tuesday, May 5, 2009

stories!

As she approached my friends and me, I froze. I was looking all kinds of ghetto! I was barefoot and when I opened my mouth to talk to her it sounded like gibberish. She looked at me like I was dumb, and just walked on. The hottest girl in school probably thought I was stupid. I liked her my whole life and now she thought I was dumb. At least I didnt invite her in. She might have seen my room with all of my favorite cartoon characters on the wall. Let me explain my love for her.

It all started in kindergarden. I saw her and my mouth dropped! she was hot and I liked her ever since and I remember for valentines day I made her a homemade chandelier, but I ended up breaking it because I didn't think that she would like it. But she got alot of valentines anyways, so it didnt really matter.

Now were older and I still like her. She still walks by my house everyday, and I still run inside to hide from her so she wont see my ghettonness. I dont see myself liking anyone but her, ever, but I hope that we can get married. Someday maybe it will happen.

No comments: